So, last night Cherrie, Jennie, Emily, Shayla and I went to the premiere of Twilight. And let me tell you it did not disappoint it was so good and I thought followed the storyline in the book well. We went to the newgate Tinseltown theatres which are first come first serve seating, so at about 7 pm Blake said you better go I bet people are already lining up. So about 7:15 I went down there was a huge line that filled the lobby and went out the door and down the mall!!! CRAZY! Some lady had been there in line since 9am. Seriously, people are nuts! About 9pm we were seated in a theatre, and we had a good time chatting and having a girls night out!! Fun, Fun I can't wait to see it again with Blake! I am really tired today. Our picture is dark but we had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I must say that we were thrilled to have Reserved seats at the Junction!! We had a girls night also and we thought the movie was FANTASTIC!! I can't wait to see it again!!
Post a Comment