Sleeping Beauty. I went in to check on Aspen the other night and this is what I saw, so cute.
Aspen, with her new webkin. So spoiled.
Modeling some shades.
Last weekend Blake and the boys went to Montana to cheer on Weber State Football and the girls and I stayed home. We had way to many fun things that we didn't want to miss. First for our girls night, we did hair. Aspen and Ave took turns doing my hair, then we watched The Grinch. Then it was lights out the part Aspen likes when the boys are gone is that I will let her sleep in my bed. Then we were up early to get ready to have Breakfast with Santa. We have done this for a few years and it is so fun, the Santa is so cute with kids and they get a special bag of treats. And it can't be a girls weekend without a little shopping! So we headed to the mall afterwards, found some Christmas outfits for church and had a little lunch. We got home in time to watch the second half of the football game. What a bummer to bad the couldn't pull it out, oh well what a great season for the Wildcats! The boys had a blast no pics of their trip because I had the camera. Blake said the Montana fans were so rude, screaming at them, talking trash the whole game. But they had a fun time anyway, he said they were just a bunch of drunk hicks. Getting wasted in the parking lot before the game.




1 comment:
ohhh love the pics....and how fun for you..I heard Avery didn't like Santa much.....:)
Post a Comment