Avery ready to go play at Pops!
Getting ready to go
Cute girl, we had to get these new glasses to go skiing she was excited to pick some pink glasses.
On Saturday we all went skiing at Wolf Mountain, except Avery she spent the day with Pop and Grandma. We had such a great time our friends the Bouwhuis's were there and the boys have a great time skiing and boarding with their boys, I was surprised at how good they were. Kris took me on all the runs she likes and that was good not to tough but just so fun, Blake worked with Aspen the whole day and she is doing well on the training hill she had that down by the end. But when we got on the big hill she would kind of panic when she got going to fast so she would fall, but I think she did great for her first time. I left and took Aspen home about 4pm my legs were feeling it. And Blake and the boys stayed and did a few more runs. He was so good to work with Aspen all day and let me go and enjoy myself, which I did I forgot how much fun it is to ski. I was a perfect day lots of sun and fresh snow!!!




1 comment:
It looks like it was a beautiful sunny ski day!! That's my kind of day!! Glad you guys had so much fun!!
Post a Comment