Friday, March 6, 2009

Poor Girl




All of my kids have battled ear infections and big tonsils and adenoids thanks to their mother, Jaden, Jax, and Aspen have all had tubes, and their tonsils and adenoids removed by age 3. Well Avery is following the same pattern only her problems seem to be starting younger than the others. So I took her to our regular physician for yet another ear infection since her first set of tubes have fallen out, and he suggested going to see the ENT Dr. because of the recurring problem. So I took her on Monday and I thought what the heck while I am here see what he thinks about her tonsils and stuff. The poor girl can not even breathe out of her nose because her adenoids are so huge. And her tonsils are huge also and red and yucky, this is the reason she snores so loud and has apnea and can't sleep through the night because she wakes up because of her breathing. So on Friday March 13 she is going in for the works another set of tubes, tonsils and adenoids taken out, we also will have to stay over at the hospital so they can observe her because she is so young. I feel so bad for her because I know the recovery to come is horrible! Poor baby wish us luck!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor avery..that sounds miserable but hopefully she will feel tons better after she recovers!! good luck!!

Staci said...

I am so sorry - yucky. Let me bring you dinner when she goes in or comes home!!! Pay back

Sharstin said...

I just found out you have a blog! so cute--so sorry to hear about Avery--ear business is the worst!!