Avery and Cassidy in their matching jammies
Jaden with his new pj's from grandma
This year for our Christmas book my mom gave us If the Savior stood beside me, it has gorgeous pictures and after we read the book we all sang the primary song that goes along with the book, If the Savior stood beside me. I think that is one of my new favorite primary songs, such a neat message in the song. So cute of Jaxson by the piano with Grandma.
Mallory and Aspen singing.
Jaden modeling his new shirt from Grandma and Grandpa Sears
Blake and Jaden singing
All of the family squishing into the front room around the piano to sing.
Jax with his new Hawaii shirt from Grandma and Grandpa
Cindy had this cute idea for and ornament, all the kids made one.
Aspen with her polly pockets
Working on their ornaments
We had so much fun with the kids over their Christmas break. Blake was home as well so it was fun just to have some family time. We had lots of family parties and get together's with friends. We are so blessed, we have four great kids who bring us so much joy, we had so much fun on Christmas with them. We are grateful for the Savior and for his sacrifice for all of us. We keep reminding our kids why we really celebrate this wonderful season, because its easy to get caught up in all of the craziness of Christmas and forget why we really celebrate. I thought this was sad, when I went to have our Christmas cards printed there were hardly any cards that said Merry Christmas, most of them were Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings. I just think it is sad the way society is taking the most important thing out, Christ, they are taking Christ right out of Christmas. We had a wonderful Christmas I hope yours was as well.




1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! I love the matching pj's!! I kept telling Rodger that I bought us all matching jammies and I do believe he was a little nervous...but I just got him some basketball shorts and he was really thrilled to not have pink jammies like the rest of his family!! That poor boy needs more testosterone in our house...too bad there is no guarantee so I will continue to put it off... love ya!!
Post a Comment