Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snowmobile Trip



































































We went to Island Park with our friends the Smith's to do a little snowmobiling, it was so much fun. We just relaxed and hung out the kids lived in the hot tub, and did a little snowmobiling as well. We went on a ride with Dee and Cherrie and Blake and I got stuck over and over, the powder was so deep and every step you took you would sink up to your thigh. It was great, we were laughing and having fun, Thanks to Dee and Cherrie for taking us we had so much fun!! Can't wait to do it again!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish we would either get more snow or it would all melt!! Glad you guys had fun!!! Love ya!

CIndy said...

ok..Stac....no helmets...what is that about? If you need helmets next time, yell at my boys..I have them wearing them snowboarding now too..(of course they're crazy).. look like had a great time...fun memory to have.